Friday, November 6, 2009

Mega man the #1 cap com character

10. Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

9. Viewtiful Joe

8. Phoenix Wright

7. Dante (Devil May Cry)

6. Ken & Ryu

5. Felicia (Darkstalkers)

4. Strider Hiryu

3. Arthur (Ghosts n’ Goblins)

2. Chunli (Street Fighter)

1. Mega Man

Mega Man was the obvious choice if you’re talking Capcom. I’m surpised that Ken & Ryu didn’t make it higher on the list. When you think of Capcom’s most sucessful fighting game series, Street Fighter, you instantly think of that pair, even over Chun-li (in my opinion). I’m glad Felicia made it up that high. She was always on my team when I played Marvel vs Capcom on the Dreamcast. For 11-25, check out the official list.
Via Capcom Unity.

I wasn't the one who said that I just got it from the sitehttp://xorsyst.com/games/top-25-capcom-characters-of-all-time/

No comments:

Post a Comment