Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ha Ha Ha

On the video HR DC did anyone ever notice I found Kali on there on this one video I saw about how he found Kali on there just watch it and press pause when you see the boat before they show raj oh I forgot the owner of the HR DC video removed it ok then go to funkeys HR DC I found Kali and it shows the white Kali the only one in hidden realm I'm missing other than Kane, King Sidd,Oni,and them.
Funkeys Paradox still not out yet
Checked on ebay and still no funkeys Paradox maybe they might come the end of June hmmmm we'll check with that later.
Four more to go
I only have four more to go and I'll have every single funkey other than the exclusives and prodotypes such as Dot and those guys you know what I mean.
Almost 100th post
Since the first day I opened my blog which was January 6 2009 I've posted 82 including this one I'm not going to tell anyone what I'm doing for the celebration hint it has to do with $!*@#(!$& and
Never telling just going to Have to find out yourself wich you never will only I know Ha Ha Ha.

More news is on the way at U.B. Funkeys Are Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment