Thursday, June 4, 2009

The End of The Zone

So this is the end of the zone. Leave your answers as comments as I said the last 2 nights for this last one or should I say thease ones let wrap this up.



Series 5 funkeys








I posted thease funkeys for the funkeys of the week and thease funkeys are supose to come this month.Do you think thease will be a prototype ,exclusive,or local at stores? anwers,comments.

The Sprocket Shirt


I never posted this but I was the first to find it before ub funkeys are fun found it at the time I couldn't sighn in it wouldn't let me so think this is coming in stores prototype or an exclusive.

That was the last funkey of the zone so see ya later I might realese much later the custom funkeys I made er I doubt it probably not ,bye news coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment