Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Um Sorry I kept you waiting

Dear Funkey Fans,

I guess I didn't post in a while and people must of been waiting so sorry.And I guess none of the other funkey sites didn't either I will improve with this non-posting deal here only when I have some time.OH and if any one talks smack about how it was a gap in my posting I'm not sorry I'll just keep you waiting OK.

Okay and since I wasn't posting for a while I'm also going to tell you the the three funkey of the weeks for the last three weeks I forgot to tell you OK


The funkeys of the weeks are Nectar,Scales,and Fallout.Nectar is a new funkey from series 5 wich looks like a bumble bee,Scales is a reacent funkey I made and he looks um I don't think I can tell you what he looks like sort of like a sea monster and a mutated alien mixed together Ok you should probably just scroll down the blog to see for your self Ok? OK. Now everyone here should know Fallout from series 1 if you don't know him I guess you don't know alot of funkeys better yet if you didn't know him I guess you don't know funkeys at all.

So there is the catching up news oh p.s Taejo is not coming out that one was a prodotype it wouldn't be selling for $800 (wich is like 160 funkeys) and thats the one on ebay if it was officaly released although the Dot is rare that Teajo is 100 times rarer they probably only made like 2000 Dots they probably only made 3 - 5 Taejos or if not that less that was accidently made that. Getting a Taejo is like seeing a green Dot wich is the very rare one at Wal Mart or Target or if seeing a very rare chim - chim impossible unless it was ever released but I doubt it.Well bye next post soon.

From Wear Wolf
p.s READ THIS OKAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment