Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sorry for some reason I couldn't log in

I couldn't log in so I couldn't post but now I can post ............... FINALY! So I'll tell you all the news you know that you missed from my non posting insident so here we go

First, there is a ub funkey t shirt with the character sprocket that I saw about 2 weeks ago on ebay but like I just told you on the first paragraph that I couldn't post so I wasn't the first to post it I didn't even post it uuuuuggggggggg!!!! Well if you want to see this awsome shirt either go to http://ubfunkeys.thespeakeasy.com or http://www.ebay.com then click on search and type in funkeys t shirt and boom wala you see it and posibly buy it.

Now for the last paragraph wich is the funkey of the week from Sunday that I missed you get to see it now ok funkey of the week is THE BATMAN. This character is my favorite comic hero and DC comic hero but he isn't my favorite funkey character on the DC figures. It would have to be the Joker but I already chose him as funkey of the week and I always want to choose different funkeys and not the same ones so I think he deserves it too because I've been reading the Batman comics and to me those are the bomb.I'm not going to give you the picture because I don't have to you can just see it on my sidebar and I'm not sure when the DC hero funkeys will come in stores but all I know was on this like comirical said that the DC hero funkeys and hidden realm funkeys will come out fall 2009 but the hidden realm funkeys came on december 12 (wich was 3 days before my tenth b-day)And if thats the case the DC ones might come soon but they havent come yet lets just hope it is not comming out in fall of 2009 because it is only spring thats a long time so keep your hopes up.

Ok I guess I was wrong this isn't my last paragraph I just want to mention this is my 70th post since day one wich was January 6 2009.

Well thats all the news I got for you right now I'll post soon bye (for now only if I don't find any more news bye but if not hello)

No comments:

Post a Comment