Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my favorite characters of mega man

You might think my list sucks but these are my favorite characters. Turbo man
Top man
Slash man
Shadow man
Napalm man
Metal manMagnet man
Heat man
Gravity man
Gemini man
Dust man
Crash man
My all time favorite Charge man
Burst man
Bomb man
Blizzard man

and Air man

Well those are my favorite mega man characters.I noticed on youtube people said Dust man sucks he's in my top 5 you might think I'm crazy since I told you that,and yes I do like cut man and I noticed he was on alot of peoples top 10 and 5 but he isn't one of my favorites (once again you might thinkI'm crazy but I'm just being me.I also noticed dive man was on many top 10s and 5s but since you said Dust man sucks I'll tell you I think Dive man sucks it's my gut feeling I meen over all he's cool I'm just not a fan of him I don't like Hard man Bright man Wood man or Tommahawk man although I like Indians and I'm part Indian.So thats what I got to say bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment